Rose Bowl Stadium Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Satellite Navigation system to make your journey easier:
1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, California 91103
The stadium is extremely difficult to access due to the traffic caused by single-lane residential street access. Additionally, it has no dedicated parking lot for visitors and parking issues have routinely caused visitors to spend two to three hours completing the last mile to the stadium on game days.
We would say that it is best to be at the parking two to two and a half hours prior to the game to avoid congestion.
General stadium parking:
- Fares are at $40 per car in advance, and $50 on event day for golf course parking at Rose Bowl stadium
- Parking lots open at 4 A.M.
- Available in Lot H, Lot 1 and Lot 2 for $60 per car in advance here, and $70 on event day at Rose Bowl stadium
- Game-day parking costs $200
- Overnight motorhome parking will close at noon Tuesday. Rates are based on the date of arrival and are as follows:
- Saturday: $400
- Sunday: $300
- Monday: $200
The parking lots open at the same time as the general parking lots and are on a first-come, first served basis. In-and-out privileges are prohibited in all parking areas.