Rose Bowl Stadium Tailgating
The management at Rose Bowl Stadium understands that tailgating is an important part of the game day experience for fans. Thus, they have created a list of information as tailgating guidelines to ensure safety on game day.
Below are some of the general tailgating guidelines as per the official website of Rose Bowl Stadium:
- Threatening behavior or fights are absolutely unacceptable
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- Parking lots close 90 minutes following the end of the game
- All parkings are on first come-first served basis. No special treatment will be given
- Tailgating must not interfere with the normal flow of traffic. To ensure the flow of traffic, tailgating Ambassadors will patrol these areas to ensure compliance
- Only tailgate in front of or behind vehicle only
- A small tent that is not larger than 10’x10′ may be erected in front of or behind your vehicle only
- Open flames are strictly not permitted in any tailgate or parking area
- Charcoal grills are not permitted in the RV parking area, which is the West Drive area
- Charcoal grills are permitted in most tailgate areas but disposal of charcoal needs to be done properly by guests
- Please do not use any form of glass containers. Only plastic/disposable cups are allowed
- It is your responsibility to clean up your tailgating area before entering the game. You will be required to bring your own trash bags. All trash bags are to be tied neatly and can be left at your tailgate area or taken to dumpsters located throughout the parking lot areas.